Hugo Bottom | Army
The Hugo is a full-coverage, high-waisted bottom that features a thick waistband.
- Elastic waistband
- Full coverage back
- High-cut leg
- Signature Myraswim 80% nylon, 20% spandex fabric blend
- Accessories not for sale
Model wears a size Small
View Model Measurements
SIZING & FIT NOTES
• All Myra Swim garments are labeled with AUS sizing labels unless stated otherwise.
THE BASIC MYRA FIT BREAK DOWN
• All pieces are standard sizing unless advised in the item description.
We suggest reading all garment item descriptions online to avoid ordering the wrong size.
• Seamless finishes give a super stretchy feel and can stretch out to 1 size bigger (returning back to normal size when taken off)
• Due to our minimal cut & coverage style, we suggest larger busts going up one size to your standard t-shirt size unless you are comfortable with minimal coverage.
• Please note XS & XL sizes have been introduced into our stock, so if you have any questions regarding these sizes, please contact our customer service team. If you do not see a selected style in the extended sizes, please contact our customer service team to be advised if it will be stocked any time soon.
• When selecting kids' sizes, choose the size closest to your child's age.
• If your child is in-between sizes and you are unsure what size to buy, we recommend sizing up to accommodate your growing child.
• If your child has a longer torso, we suggest going up one size in our one pieces.
• If your child is 11+, we recommend a women's XS
Myra Swim swimwear is made to fit and feel like a second skin. For ultimate comfort and durability all year round. Myra Swim fabrics are high quality Nylon spandex and, with a seamless finish, are made to stretch and mould to any body type. You will find our sizes are super stretchy to fit all curves without giving you that dug into skin look.
We are Australian based; all times noted below are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES IN NEW ZEALAND
• We are not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked at the checkout point. If you do not provide the correct shipping address, we are not required to refund. Please make sure all your shipping information is correct before finalising an order.
• If you choose to remove a signature from your shipment, PTY LTD can not take responsibility for any stolen, lost or damaged shipments once deemed delivered by the carrier.
Myra Swim does not refund shipping costs if, in the unlikely situation, shipping is delayed
Gold Coast based customers can now shop online & collect their orders from our HQ in Currumbin. To use this method of collection, please follow the following steps.
• Select 'Warehouse Pickup' as shipping option at the checkout. If you do not select this, your order will automatically be processed via Australia Post for shipping. We can not reverse this.
• Please wait for your 'order processing complete' email & text before coming to collect your order, as, during busy periods, we might not have processed your order by the time you come to collect.
Bring a digital or printed copy of your order confirmation.
Photo ID - we will refuse any collection without a form of photo ID that matches the details on the order.
2-6 Hawker Street, Currumbin 4223 QLD
Monday to Friday 8 am - 4 pm
Please ring the doorbell & wait for assistance.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All Myra Swim purchases will come with a tracking number supplied to you in your order dispatch confirmation email.
Please find your location below.
Copy & paste the tracking into the red 'track your order' links provided.
If you require further assistance, please contact the mailing service directly with your tracking number or our customer service team - email@example.com.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
CALL - 13 76 78
TRACK YOUR ORDER
CALL - +64 800 800 020
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
TRACK YOUR ORDER
SALE PERIODS DISPATCH TIMES
• Please allow between 5-10 business days for your order to be processed due to high order volumes.
• Due to high volumes of orders/emails during sale periods- if wrong items are ordered during sale periods, we can not take responsibility for changing the order before pick up of shipment.
• If your order is shipped before your customer service email is checked, it is the customer's responsibility to return the incorrect items purchased.
• Once a sale order is placed, we can not add or remove items to or from the current order. A new order will have to be placed for additional items & items not wanted will have to be returned.
Additional information on FAQ pages or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
STEPS OF RETURNING YOUR PURCHASES
Once you submit your return, you will receive a postage label directly to your email. Print and place the label on your parcel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
SALE / DISCOUNTED ORDERS
FINAL SALE ITEMS
All skin products, hats, accessories & towels are final sale.
FULL PRICE ORDERS
Exchanges for a different size or style can be made via our returns portal.
RETURN FEES & PENALTIES
PENALTY FOR SOILED RETURNED ITEM
AUD $10 return shipping label fee