IF WE DON'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BELOW PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
INFO@MYRASWIM.COM OR CLICK HERE
Myra Swim swimwear is made to fit and feel like a second skin. For ultimate comfort and durability all year round. Myra Swim fabrics are high quality Nylon spandex and with a seamless finish are made to stretch and mould to any body type. You will find our sizes are super stretchy to fit all curves with out giving you that dug into skin look.
Caring for your swimwear is important. Make sure you follow the simple steps to keeping your swimwear clean and fresh for summer use.
• Do not iron or leave in sun.
• Hand wash garments in cold soapy water, rinse after.
• Do not wash in warm or hot water.
• Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
• Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
• Do not dry clean garments
• Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
• Do not leave in direct sunlight.
• Avoid contact with sunscreens, oils & chlorine- this may cause colour to fade and damage material.
• Avoid contact with rough surfaces. EG- rocks, pebble/ stone pool surfaces. We do not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.
• We recommend to avoid contact with warm/hot water or sauna-like conditions.
• Any garments with zips must be washed to remove sand from zips
• Wear with confidence we made these pieces with love for you to enjoy!
MYRA MINI SIZING
• When selecting kids sizes, choose the size closest to your child's age.
• If your child is in-between sizes and you are unsure what size to buy, we recommend sizing up, to accommodate your growing child.
• If your child has a longer torso we suggest going up 1 size in our one pieces.
• If you child is 11+ , we recommend a women's XS
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MYRA SWIM IS NOT LIABLE FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FEES IN YOUR COUNTRY NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR HOLDING TIMES OF PACKAGES BY CUSTOMS.
OUR PRICES ON OUR ONLINE STORE DO NOT INCLUDE RELEVANT OVERSEAS DUTIES AND OTHER CUSTOMS CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR WHEN PURCHASING AND IMPORTING TO YOUR COUNTRY.
THESE COSTS ARE DETERMINED BY YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE AND ARE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS CHARGES AND LEVIES PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.
MYRASWIM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF CUSTOMERS ARE NOT NOTIFIED BY THEIR COUNTRY'S POSTAL AUTHORITY THAT ITEMS ARE AWAITING PAYMENT OF CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR SHIPMENT WHEN TRACKING NUMBER IS PROVIDED TO AVOID DELAYS.
• If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $25 return fee deducted from your refund to cover return shipping due to your refusal.
• All items are to be signed for by DHL. If you are not home to receive your package, have no one else to sign for the item and have not organised an alternative way to collect your package, and your item is returned to us this $25 fee will occur.
• If you choose to remove a signature from your shipment us Myraswim PTY LTD can not take responsibility for any stolen, lost or damaged shipments once deemed delivered by the carrier.
• We will not pay for your return shipping this is the customers responsibility.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All Myra Swim purchases will come with a tracking number supplied to you in your order dispatch confirmation email.
Please find your location below.
Copy & paste the tracking into the 'track your order' links provided.
If you require further assistance please contact the mailing service directly with your tracking number or our customer service team - email@example.com
TRACK YOUR ORDER
CALL - 13 76 78
TRACK YOUR ORDER
CALL - +64 800 800 020
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All sale period items are FINAL SALE. No refunds, unless item is faulty.
Orders can be returned for store credit only.
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
• Allow between 5-10 business days for your order to be processed due to high order volumes.
• If wrong items are ordered during sale periods we can not take responsibility for changing the order before pick up of shipment. This is due to high volumes of orders/emails during sale periods.
• If your order is shipped before your customer service email is checked it is the customers responsibility to return the incorrect items purchased.
• Once a sale order is placed we can not add or remove items to or from the current placed order. A new order will have to be placed for additional items & items not wanted will have to be returned.
• Sale discounts can not be redeemed outside the advertised sale dates & times.
If orders are placed before or after the sale times we can not reimburse you for the sale difference.
• If you are to return a sale item for store credit we can not honour the previous sale discount to repurchase new/exchange items. New purchases with store credits are to be used with current prices & current valid offers.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CART ITEMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE CHECK OUT PAGE
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
SALE / DISCOUNTED ORDERS
• Items marked 'sale' or discounted with a promotional code are not eligible for a refund. Only Store Credit - No Exceptions
• Items purchased during sale periods with an automatic discount are not eligible for a refund. Only Store Credit - No Exceptions
• If items bought with a discount code are returned, you will be issued a store credit of the amount paid to repurchase the desired item, we do not allow a further discount code to repurchase.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
• All skin products, accessories & towels are final sale.
FULL PRICE ORDERS
• Full priced items are only eligible for refunds. We do not reimburse for return shipping. All refunds are given of the full price value of the item minus the initial shipping cost of the order.
• Unworn items must be returned in original packaging- with hygiene liner still attached, Myra Swim tags, and garment bag. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed or tampered with.
• We suggest you try on your Myra Swim garments over your underwear due to hygiene reasons, once you are happy, off with the tags & straight to the pool!
• The customer is responsible to send back the garments to the address provided with the returns form filled out in FULL with order number.
• We do not offer straight exchanges. In the case you'd like to re-order the same item just different variant, you will be given a store credit for the price of the garment to repurchase your correct items. You'll do this by placing a new order online.
• Returns & store credits are processed within 2 business days after item is received and checked. A confirmation email will be sent when your item is refunded or exchanged and returned.
If you across a fault in your item which you deem to be a manufacturing fault & not a customer care fault. Please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo so we can assess the issue & establish a mutual happy outcome.
A store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card, which you can use to repurchase your desired piece! Store Credits have no expiry.
Please be aware that you will receive the store credit for the amount you paid for your piece, minus shipping fees. If you have any issues, please email email@example.com
If you choose to return an AfterPay order that is full priced, you will received a full refund via Afterpay. If you return an AfterPay order where you purchased sale items or used a discount code on your order you will be issued store credit for the full amount of the unwanted item. Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
RETURN FEES & PENALTIES
• We ‘Myra Swim’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honour refunds on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
• In the occurrence of garments returned within these conditions we will void your refund/store credit. Returning of garment back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer.
• This policy is set in place due to swimwear being classified as ‘underwear’ & due to hygiene reasons once garments are not resalable they have to be destroyed, which is a loss to our company, unhygienic & harmful for the environment.
• If garment bags are not returned there is a $10 fee deducted from your store credit/refund. If you order 2 or more items and it comes in 1 bag and you return 1 you may keep the garment back. Please note this on your returns form.
STEPS OF RETURNING YOUR ITEMS
1- Try on your garments over underwear
2- Take unwanted garments & check tag/hygiene sticker that all are attached in original condition. Place items back in garment bag.
3- Read our terms & conditions of purchase below to avoid any confusion & processing delays.
4- Fill out your returns form making sure you fill in ALL sections to make it easier/faster for us to process at Myra Swim HQ.
5- Post back to address provided. Regular or Express shipping method is up to the customer along with the shipping company you choose to use. We do suggest you get a return tracking number as we will not take responsibility for lost returns.
Myra Swim Returns
PO BOX 492
Currumbin 4223 QLD
6- Once the items arrive at Myra Swim HQ you will receive an email confirmation that your items have been refunded or your store credit is ready to use.
A copy of our returns form can be found here.
Please allow up to 3-4 business days for your return to be processed during sale periods.