IF WE DON'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BELOW PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
INFO@MYRASWIM.COM OR CLICK HERE
Myra Swim swimwear is made to fit and feel like a second skin. For ultimate comfort and durability all year round. Myra Swim fabrics are high quality Nylon spandex and with a seamless finish are made to stretch and mould to any body type. You will find our sizes are super stretchy to fit all curves with out giving you that dug into skin look.
SIZING // FIT GUIDE
Please use the Myra Size Guides as an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
- If you are unsure & require further assistant regarding your sizes and measurements our customer service team are more than happy to help you. Please contact them via our contact page.
- Please refer to the details of individual items for sizing notes.
- All Myra Swim garments are physically labeled with AUS sizing labels, unless stated otherwise.
THE BASIC MYRA FIT BREAK DOWN
- Our sizes run in five standard sizes. Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- All pieces are standard sizing unless advised on the item description.
- We suggest to read all garment item descriptions online to avoid ordering the wrong size.
- Seamless finishes give a super stretchy feel and can stretch out to 1 size bigger (returning back to normal size when taken off)
- Due to our minimal cut & coverage style we suggest larger busts going up one size to your normal t-shirt size unless you are comfortable with minimal coverage.
- Please note XS & XL sizes are slowly being introduced into our stock so any questions regarding these sizes please contact our customer service team. If you do not see a selected style in the extended sizes please contact our customer service team to be advised if it will be stocked any time soon.
- When selecting kids sizes, choose the size closest to your child's age.
- If your child is in-between sizes and you are unsure what size to buy, we recommend sizing up, to accommodate your growing child.
- If your child has a longer torso we suggest going up 1 size in our one pieces.
- If your child is bigger than a size 10, we recommend a XS in our women's sizing.
Delivery time is approximated for order placed before 9am weekdays.
We are an Australian based HQ so all times noted below are Australian Eastern Standard Time - AEST.
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES IN NEW ZEALAND
- ALL OUR ORDERS COME WITH COMPLETE DOOR TO DOOR TRACKING & REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you request for the signature to be removed from your shipment, Myra Swim, DHL or Australia Post are not liable for the shipment being lost or stolen.
- Please allow 24 hours for processing orders and to recieve tracking number/Confirmation of order shipment.
- We are not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked in check out point. If you do not provide the right shipping address we are not required to refund. Please make sure all your shipping information is correct before finalising order.
Gold Coast & Northern NSW based customers can now shop online & collect their orders from our HQ in Currumbin. To use this method of collection please follow the following steps.
- Select 'Warehouse Pickup' as shipping option at the checkout. If you do not select this your order will automatically be processed via Australia Post for shipping we can not reverse this.
- Please wait for your 'order processing complete' email before coming to collect your order as during busy periods we might not have processed your order by the time you come to collect.
- Print out or bring a digital copy of your order confirmation.
- Photo ID - we will refuse any collection without a form of photo ID that matches the details on the order.
Pickup location -
2-6 Hawker street, Currumbin 4223 QLD
Pickup times -
Monday to Friday 9am-3pm
RING DOORBELL AND WAIT TO BE ANSWERED
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All Myra Swim purchases will come with a tracking number supplied to you in your order dispatch confirmation email.
Please find your location below.
Copy & paste the tracking into the red 'track your order' links provided.
If you require further assistance please contact the mailing service directly with your tracking number or our customer service team - firstname.lastname@example.org
TRACK YOUR ORDER
CALL - 13 76 78
TRACK YOUR ORDER
CALL - +64 800 800 020
ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
TRACK YOUR ORDER
Sale period items are FINAL SALE. No refunds. Orders can be returned for store credit only.
Sale periods: please allow up to 3-4 business days for your order to be processed due to high order volumes.
- Due to high volumes of orders/emails during sale periods- if wrong items are ordered during sale periods we can not take responsibility for changing the order before pick up of shipment.
- If your order is shipped before your customer service email is checked it is the customers responsibility to return the incorrect items purchased.
- Once a sale order is placed we can not add or remove items to or from the current placed order. A new order will have to be placed for additional items & items not wanted will have to be returned.
- Sale discounts can not be redeemed outside the advertised sale dates & times.
- If orders are placed before or after the sale times we can not reimburse you for the sale difference.
- If you are to return a sale item for store credit we can not honour the previous sale discount to repurchase new/exchange items. New purchases with store credits are to be used with current prices & current valid offers.
Myra swim PTY LTD reserves the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Delivery & Returns Policy.
Myra Swim wants our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. However, we understand that online shopping can be tricky, so we're here to help you get your order correct.
- All orders are provided with a MYRA SWIM return form. They are located in the black envelope along side your thank you & garment care card.
- Items must leave customer’s hands within 7 days of receiving to action a refund or store credit for exchange.
STEPS OF RETURNING YOUR PURCHASES
1- Try on your garments over underwear
2- Take unwanted garments & check tag/hygiene sticker that all are attached in original condition. Place items back in garment bag.
3- Read our terms & conditions of purchase below to avoid any confusion & processing delays.
4- Fill out your returns form making sure you fill in ALL sections to make it easier/faster for us to process at Myra Swim HQ.
5- Post back to address provided. Regular or Express shipping method is up to the customer along with the shipping company you choose to use. We do suggest you get a return tracking number as we will not take responsibility for lost returns.
Myra Swim Returns
PO BOX 492
Currumbin, 4223, QLD
6- Once the items arrive at Myra Swim HQ you will receive an email confirmation that your items have been refunded or your store credit is ready to use.
A copy of our returns form can be found here.
Any further questions - Returns@myraswim.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
SALE / DISCOUNTED ORDERS
- Items marked "Sale" or discounted with a promo code are not eligible for Refund. Only Store Credit - No Exceptions.
- Items bought with a discount code will be issued a store credit for exchange, we do not allow a further discount code to repurchase.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
- All skin products, accessories & towels are final sale no returns & no exchanges. (Unless deemed to be faulty)
FULL PRICE ORDERS
- Full priced items are only eligible for refunds. We do not reimburse for return/exchange shipping. All refunds are given of the full price value of the item minus the initial shipping cost of the order.
- Unworn items must be returned in original packaging- with hygiene liner still attached, Myra Swim tags, and garment bag. We can legally refuse to refund your items if the hygiene stickers & tags have been removed or tampered with.
- We suggest you try on your Myra Swim garments over your underwear due to hygiene reasons, once you are happy, off with the tags & straight to the pool!
- The customer is responsible to send back the garments to the address provided with the returns form filled out in FULL with order number.
- We do not offer straight exchanges. The exchange process begins with being given a store credit for the price of the garment to repurchase your correct items by placing a new order online.
- Returns & store credits are processed within 2 business days after item is received and checked. A confirmation email will be sent when your item is refunded or exchanged and returned.
- Faulty garments. If you across a fault in your item which you deem to be a manufacturing fault & not a customer care fault. Please contact our customer service team email@example.com with a photo so we can assess the issue & establish a mutual happy outcome.
If you choose to return an AfterPay order that is full priced, you will received a full refund via Afterpay. If you return an AfterPay order where you purchased sale items or used a discount code on your order you will be issued store credit for the full amount of the unwanted item. Please note, your personal agreement with Afterpay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
RETURN FEES & PENALTIES
- We ‘Myra Swim’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honour refunds on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
- In the occurrence of garments returned within these conditions we will void your refund/store credit. Returning of garment back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer.
- This policy is set in place due to swimwear being classified as ‘underwear’ & due to hygiene reasons once garments are not resalable they have to be destroyed which is a loss to our company, unhygienic & bad for the environment.
- If garment bags are not returned there is a $10 fee deducted from your store credit/refund. If you order 2 or more items and it comes in 1 bag and you return 1 you may keep the garment back. Please note this on your returns form.
- All items are to be signed for by Australia Post.
- We will not pay for your return shipping this is the customers responsibility.
- If you are not home to receive your package, have no one else to sign for the item and have not organised an alternative way to collect your package, and your item is returned to us this $25 fee will occur.
- If you request for the signature to be removed from your shipment, Myra swim or Australia Post are not liable for the shipment being lost or stolen.
- Gift cards are non refundable. Customers who have received & used a gift card are not eligible for refunds, exchange only.
- Gift cards do not have expire dates.
Caring for your swimwear is important. Make sure you follow the simple steps to keeping your swimwear clean and fresh for summer use.
- Do not iron or leave in sun.
- Hand wash is cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Do not wash in warm or hot water.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, oils & chlorine- this may cause colour to fade and damage material.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces. EG- rocks, pebble/ stone pool surfaces. We do not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.
- We recommend to avoid contact with warm/hot water or sauna-like conditions.
- Items with Zips, we advise to rinse well and not to leave item with salt water or sand in/on it.
- Wear with confidence we made these pieces with love for you to enjoy!