Caring for your swimwear is important. Make sure you follow the simple steps to keeping your swimwear clean and fresh for summer use.
- Do not iron or leave in sun.
- Hand wash is cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Lay flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Make sure after leaving the beach that all sand is removed from garment as this can dry out the fabric.
- Do not dry clean or wash in warm or hot water.
- Store in a dry place where air flows frequently to avoid moisture from building in garments.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with sunscreens, oils & chlorine- this may cause colour to fade and damage material.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces. EG- rocks, pebble/ stone pool surfaces. We do not take responsibility for balling of fabrics when made in contact with rough surfaces.
- We recommend to avoid contact with warm/hot water or sauna-like conditions.
- Items with Zips we advise to rise well and not to leave item with salt water or sand in/on it.
Wear with confidence we made these pieces with love for you to enjoy!